Today I was watching the news when the weather forecast came on.
I don’t remember the exact words the guy said but something along the lines of, “It’ll be 104 today. But 100 tomorrow. Nice fall weather.”
I wanted to punch my TV. (It was 107 yesterday!)
Sierra handed me a flyer for their school fall carnival and Halloween celebration. She asked if we could go which I said, “Of course!” to. “As long as we’re still here. If we move we’ll go to your new school’s fall celebration.”
“Oh man,” she says, “I hope dad doesn’t get that job! Plus, I don’t want to live in Colorado!” (They want to move to Spokane, which is what our hope has been the last 9 months)
Colorado isn’t my ideal for a few different reasons but right now I have to think about it as a way out of Arizona. Ideal or not, it is my most likely escape route this year. Allan should find out by next week if he gets an offer. His interview was this last Monday and I’m hoping he hears from them this week. Patience, after waiting more than two years to move, is not something I do well these days. But… patience I must have. As there is no other way. ha 😉